Your investment is an all-inclusive fee, and we’re all about transparency. You won’t have unexpected fees or additional charges at any point in your treatment
Since every smile is unique, the cost of orthodontic treatment in Richmond, VA, varies by patient. We offer 100% complimentary consultations for all of our new patients.
We offer a variety of payment methods and discounts, including:
- In-house, 0% interest financing through OrthoFi
- Flexible, low monthly payments, customized to your budget
- Extended financing available, up to 3 years
- Significant pay-in-full discounts
- Sibling and family discounts
- Military, Teacher, and Civil Service discounts
- HSA/FSA funds and most major credit cards
During your first visit, we’ll work with you to determine your insurance benefit! Once treatment begins, we will file insurance claims on your behalf. Our team is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
If your insurance includes coverage for orthodontic treatment, you can enjoy reduced personal expenses. Many policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit distinct from regular dental insurance. We accept most insurance plans, except state insurance, and we are currently in-network with the following insurance providers: